Howl At The Moon Indie Festival 2018
Interested In Playing the 2018 Festival. We want to be transparent with all bands/artists. Please read the following information and then submit a form through the link provided at the end of this page:
- Dates: Sept 15/16, 2018
- Times: Sept 15 2:00-10:00 pm. Sept 16 2:00-8:30pm. 1st band call time: NOON on BOTH DAYS
- Location: Two RIvers Mansion, 3130 McGavovk Pike, Nashville, TN
- Set Time: 20 minutes including sound/line check (There will be 10 minutes allowed to set up and tear down between sets)
- Equipment provided (backline): TBA
- Equipment Bands Provide: sticks, drumheads, cymbals, cabs not back lined (with permission only), drums not backlined (with permission only), tracks and equipment for them, video for LED screen in background
- Compensation: live performance video and, 20 percent of tickets pre-ordered using your band code
- Expected attendance: 1500 people each day maximum
- Genres: multiple genres will be booked with preference to not repeat any.
- Merchandise sales: Bring your own table and sell merchandise throughout the entire event. There will be a designated area for merchandise sales throughout the entire event. You keep all of your merchandise sales money. You are responsible to attend to your own table.
Artist Requirements (basic information for contracts sent upon acceptance into the festival)
- 20 minutes of ORIGINAL radio ready/version music (must be able to SYNC License) Due to park regulations and television air time, if you use vulgar language, your set will be cut off immediately
- 1000 plus followers on at least one social media platform
- You will agree to market Howl At the Moon Indie Music Festival on your media outlets. Suggestions and material will be provided upon acceptance into the festival.
- Artist will provide marketing materials needed for festival media promotion including but not limited to: links to music to use to promote, professional photos for printed and digital media, artist EPK, artist ONE SHEET (Important for EMCEES!). If you have questions about what these are, please inquire upon acceptance into the lineup.
- You will be required to sign a sync license agreement as well as media release upon selection.
- Types of acts accepted: radio ready music, unique to your genre, all genres, full stage acts only as the stage is quite large and needs to be filled for your performance.
- Marketing release for name, logo, music and photos
- # of guest/band passes to receive (will be designated in acceptance email)
- Set Up TIme (will be designated at a later time)
- Artists will perform one 20 minute set (this time includes sound/line check)
- All songs must be originals the artist controls the rights to. (No covers)
- Compensation: live performance video plus 20% of pre- order ticket sales purchased with the band code provided.
- Howl At The Moon Indie Festival has the right to broadcast the videos of the event on television and other digital media (song used for television may not be included in the live performance video.)
- Sync License will be provided with no additional compensation
- Artists agree to market Howl At The Moon Indie Festival with the attempt and purpose to sell more tickets. (More details in acceptance email)
- WHEN YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN THE LINEUP, YOU WILL HAVE 7 DAYS TO RETURN YOUR CONTRACT AND ALL RELEASE FORMS. IF YOUR CONTRACT AND RELEASE FORMS ARE NOT RETURNED IN THE SEVEN DAYS, YOUR POSITION WILL BE FORFEITED TO ANOTHER BAND.
- Any Other Terms Stated by Festival Staff through communication channels.
- Read information about Howl At The Moon Indie Fest listed above.
- Submit the information for the submission form.
- When the selection process is complete, you will be notified via email. When you receive this, complete the attached forms and send back to the email provided. Upon receiving these forms/contracts from you, you will be on the official line up and communication of other activities and events will be made with the A&R Representative for the festival.
- You will also be required to submit a stage plot for our production team to be able to make a smooth transition between sets.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete this form to submit your act for consideration for the 2018 Howl At The Moon Indie Music Festival. ==> BAND SUBMISSION FORM